Improvised music, comedy, scenes, the works. If you’ve seen “Whose Line Is It Anyway” you have an idea of what kind of hilarious, energetic comedy that team improv can be. If you come to our show, you will laugh. If you don’t, there’s no one who can help you. The Society are 12 time iO West Cage Match Champions!
What to Expect:
At The Society Comedy Troupe, a cast of professional actors and comedians will take you on a comedy adventure that is never the same twice. Most shows begin with a short warm-up from one of our players to explain the show and get the audience ready to enjoy. Then our Players take the stage, and the spontaneity begins. Because we get suggestions for scenes and seek input from the audience, you can, if you choose, directly affect the show. Usually we do shorter improv games or scenes at the beginning of the show, and then start a long-form play or musical for the second half. However, because we’re making everything up, that can change too!
At every show, you can expect:
- A Cast of Great Actors and Comedians
- A Show that is Never the Same Twice
- Clean Comedy
- A Great Place to bring Friends and Family
- A Positive and Supportive Environment
- Scenes, Games, and Songs based on input from the audience
- Fun, Creative Energy
- Improvisation – stuff made up on the spot
- A group bonding experience (without having to leave your seats or directly interact with anyone)
- A lot of laughs
- A reason to bring friends back with you to the next show
- Lots of picture and video opportunities (we allow audience members to take pictures and video of moments of the show and encourage posting to social media)
For more information about The Society Comedy Troupe, visit: http://societycomedy.com.
- This is a clean show and is appropriate for all ages
- Doors open 30 minutes before show time
- Seating is first come first serve
- At this time we do not offer concessions. Please visit one of the local restaurants before the show to grab a bite to eat or a drink.
- If you require ADA Seating please contact (661) 290-2255 at least 24 hours prior to show time so we can reasonably accommodate your request